We handle your data responsibly
Personal data (e.g. name, e-mail address, telephone number) will only be processed and transmitted by the operator in a lawful manner - in particular to fulfil contractual or legal obligations, due to predominant legitimate interests of the operator or on the basis of the consent of the user. The lawfulness of the data processing results from the Austrian Data Protection Act as well as from the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (DSGVO). The legal basis is specified for each of the following processing operations.
We handle your data responsibly
The operators of this site help you to protect your personal data. If the legitimacy of a specific data processing is based on the consent of the user, this can be revoked at any time (even in part) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com . Irrespective of the deletion details given for the individual data processing operations, deletion shall not take place insofar as the personal data to be deleted is used for other legitimate processing (e.g. self-promotion) in accordance with this data protection declaration or valid laws. A deletion of the personal data can impair the functionality of the contents offered on this website. In addition, the user has other rights which are granted to him by law.
You will find a clear overview of your personal rights in the following.
Your personal rights at a glance
- Right to information: You have the right to learn from us whether and to what extent we process your data.
- Right to correction: If we process incomplete or incorrect personal data from you, you can request its correction or completion at any time.
- Right to deletion: If we process your personal data unlawfully, you can demand that we delete your personal data. There may be reasons that prevent an immediate deletion. (Retention obligations or other legal obligations)
- Right to limitation of processing: If you dispute the accuracy of the data, you may request limitation of the processing of your data for the duration of the verification, if the processing of the personal data is unlawful but you do not wish deletion, if we no longer need the data for the agreed purpose, but you need it to assert legal claims or if you have lodged an objection against the processing of the data.
- Right to data transfer: You have the right to demand the surrender of data made available to you in machine-readable form, if processing is based on consent or a contract.
- Right of objection: If the processing of your personal data is used to perform tasks in the public interest, to exercise official authority or if we have a legitimate interest, you may object to this data processing, provided that there is an interest in your personal data worthy of protection.
- Right of appeal: If, in your opinion, the processing of your personal data violates Austrian or European data protection law, please contact us in order to clarify any questions you may have. Of course, you have the right to complain to the Austrian data protection authority (Hohenstaufengasse 3, 1010 Vienna, www.dsb.gv.at) or to a supervisory authority within the EU. Assertion of rights: In order to assert one of the aforementioned rights against us, please contact us simply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org We will be happy to help you.
- Confirmation of identity: To protect your rights and your privacy, we are entitled to request proof of identity in case of doubt.
- Rights claim unduly: If you claim any of the above rights manifestly unfounded or particularly frequently, we are entitled to charge a reasonable processing fee or refuse to process the application.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator